Are you ready to make the best vegan deep dish pizza ever? Let’s get started!Read More
Holiday Recipes that you'll never forget. This recipe is simple and literally a set it and forget it type of side.Read More
Peel and dice carrots and potatoes. Boil in a pot of water until tender.Read More
Method of Prep: In a large heated sauce pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sautee mushrooms until they begin to release their moisture. Add remaining mushroom steak strip ingredients and saute until mushrooms become crispy and small. Remove from the pan and set aside. Try not to eat all of them.Read More
Yummy, simple and healthy!!Read More
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium saucepan saute onions, carrots, and celery until the vegetables sweat. Create chia egg and set aside.
- Add all spices, lentils, ketchup, barbecue sauce, and liquid smoke. Mix ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. If mixture is dry, add lentil liquid, 1 tbsp. At a time.
The best part about this recipe is that its what I like to call an assembly meal. Assembly meals are meals that can me made from ingredients used in other meals. For this recipe you will need marinara sauce, pre-made whole wheat pizza crust, kale, eggplant, and caramelized onions. Although these toppings are what I choose, keep in mind that pizzas can be topped with anything and personalized with the topping you like or simply need to get out of the fridge. This eggplant marinade is super simple to make and so delicious that it fits a wide variety or other veggies too. This recipe wont disappoint. Joe loved it and I'm sure you will too. I'd love to see your pizzas and know what you think. Comment below and tag me on social media!!Read More
- Saute veggies with coconut oil; Season your veggies; note that salt is not necessary because of the liquid amino and rice vinegar. Cover veggies for 5 min.
- Add liquid amino, chili paste, honey to the veggies to create a sauce. Cover for 5 min
- Stir in rice noodles into the vegetables and sauce. Allow noodles to soak in flavor for 5 min.