Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Wings + Cashew Ranch
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp cayenne powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1/4 c nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 c. seltzer water
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut cauliflower into "wing" shaped pieces.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Gradually whisk in the seltzer and hot sauce until a smooth batter forms.
- If batter is too thick, add seltzer. If batter is too thin, add flour.
- Coat "wing" pieces into the batter and bake in the oven for 20 min. *Use greased parchment paper to line your baking sheet.*
- Remove wings, flip them over and bake again for 10 min.
- Remove wings coat them in the buffalo sauce and bake for an additional 20 min.
- 1 c. cashews
- 1 c. water
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Blend together the first 5 ingredients until smooth. Pulse in dill and parsley until the consistency resembles ranch.