Best Vegan Pancakes Ever
- 1/2 C Flour
- 1/2 C Wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 C Almond milk
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Banana
- In a small mixing bowl mash banana into a puree.
- In that same bowl, add sugar and vanilla then mix together.
- Fold in lemon juice and almond milk. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk flours, baking soda, salt, & cinnamon.
- Whisk in banana batter 1/2 at a time.
- Whisk batter until smooth.
- A few lumps are normal because of the banana.
- 1/2 C water
- 1/4 C Frozen blueberries
- 3 Tbsp Agave
- Simmer in a medium pot until sauce thickens and coats the spoon.
- If recipe thickens too much, thin it with a tsp of water at a time.
- This recipe makes 1/4 cup of syrup. Double the Recipe if needed.